INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE WIFI NETWORK
I. Data controller / Wi-Fi network administrator
DIANA COMPANY, spol. s r.o., registered office Rumunská 8, 120 00 Prague 2, ID: 60469463.
II. The purpose and the legal grounds for processing your personal data
Your personal data may be processed in the context of a legitimate interest for the purposes of the operation and monitoring of the Wi-Fi network designated for visitors.
III. Categories of personal data
Personal data may be processed in this range: allocated IP address, MAC address of the device, log of the operational data of data communication, date and time of the connection to the Wi-Fi network, date and time of disconnecting from the Wi-Fi network, log of IP addresses visited. Visiting certain categories of websites is banned, specifically dealing with violence, pornography, warez.
IV. Recipients of personal data
The personal data obtained in the context of connecting to the Wi-Fi network is not transmitted further, unless requested by the police or other law enforcement authorities.
V. Retention time of saving personal data
The retention period of logs can be obtained from the Administrator of the Wi-Fi network.
VI. Rights of the data subject and obligations of the controller
a) The right to access your personal information. You have the right to obtain the following information:
- Retention period for which your personal data will be stored,
- Categories of personal data concerned,
- Purposes of the processing,
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be made available,
- All available information about the source of personal data if not obtained from the data subject,
b) The right to erasure represents, in other words, our obligation to delete your personal data if at least one condition is met:
- Your personal data must be erased to meet legal obligations,
- You raise an objection to the processing, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing,
- The personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully,
- The period for processing your personal data has expired.
The right to erasure is not an absolute right that gives you the possibility of requesting the erasure of your personal data at any time and in any situation. You cannot, for example, request the erasure of all your personal data within the context of this right since we are obligated to retain certain types of personal data.
c) The right to limit the processing of your personal data if:
- the processing is unlawful and you decline to have your personal data erased and instead request that its use be limited,
- you challenge the accuracy of your personal data, namely for the time needed for us to be able to verify the accuracy of your personal data,
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require it for determining, exercising or defending your legal claims.
d) The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
e) The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data has violated GDPR.
To exercise your rights concerning your personal data, you can contact us through email@example.com